Raging Emotions
Life's such a bitch these days, same old routine and all the shitloads....
There's something I really need to say: "F**k you bitches and bastards."
I'm really pissed off but the feeling is gone now. I dislike school these days, thanks to seeing the true colours of people, apart from that I'm cool. Gonna study real hard for my exams and putting extra efforts for my projects, not wanting to screw GPA any further, is worse to get 3.5 last sem, it's the worse I've performed. Not utterly proud about it, so yeah.
I think I really need to graduate soon and go take a good break from all this shit and gain new perspective of life. I'm real sick and tired of going through the 11 years of education. Need a good break; travels and perhaps find love. =) I'm so sure I'm going to miss tuesdays soon.
Loved and take care.
There's something I really need to say: "F**k you bitches and bastards."
I'm really pissed off but the feeling is gone now. I dislike school these days, thanks to seeing the true colours of people, apart from that I'm cool. Gonna study real hard for my exams and putting extra efforts for my projects, not wanting to screw GPA any further, is worse to get 3.5 last sem, it's the worse I've performed. Not utterly proud about it, so yeah.
I think I really need to graduate soon and go take a good break from all this shit and gain new perspective of life. I'm real sick and tired of going through the 11 years of education. Need a good break; travels and perhaps find love. =) I'm so sure I'm going to miss tuesdays soon.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home